For a company, complying with regulatory requirements in terms of permits, authorisations and environmental obligations is becoming increasingly complex. Atrasol can assist you and advise you on the various steps to be taken in order to bring your project to fruition:
- negotiations with stakeholders and administrations,
- permit applications, renewals, etc,
- environmental obligation monitoring plans (EOMP),
- IPPC-IED technical dossiers,
- management of excavated soil,
- strategies for soil decree, studies and remediation,
- reduction in the cost of studies and works,
- technical advice (independent third party).
Atrasol also carries out technical and market studies in the fields of soil, waste, projects with environmental components, etc. .
Atrasol also has a good experience in setting up European and Walloon projects and can help you in your applications for subsidies.
If you need any advice or support, please do not hesitate to contact us at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org